tSoniq is an independent software house specialising in Apple's Mac OS X and embedded projects, with expertise covering wireless, USB, networking, device drivers and multimedia.
We undertake development work for Apple Mac OS X, iOS, and embedded systems. We offer a range of proven SDKs which can be purchased independently or used as part of a larger project with us. These include the DFU Toolkit for Mac OS X - the only CSR compatible DFU package available for MacOSX that can support all operating systems from macOS 10.6 to 10.11 with both classic and HID DFU support.
We offer fast-time-to-market, competitive pricing, reliable project planning/execution, and robust software quality assurance. Our clients include major multinational companies based in Europe, the USA and Asia. Our team have more than 25 years experience developing and implementing wireless SOC designs, along with standards development and implementation for the USB-IF and Bluetooth SIG.
Recent examples of project work undertaken include:
- Custom firmware update application development for CSR BlueCore based devices
- An application for professional audio signal analysis
- Application localisation for Traditional and Simplified Chinese
- Virtual framebuffer kernel driver for Mac OS X with adaptive video compression
- Native Cocoa UI development to mirror an existing PC application's look & feel
- Studio quality audio driver development with best-in-class latency and DSD support
- Thunderbolt audio hardware and software architecture and implementation
For SDK pricing or to discuss your project requirements please contact us.